Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Keeping our patients informed about the benefits of excellent oral health is the cornerstone of our practice. We think you’re much more likely to take steps to protect your oral health when you know the impact that healthy teeth can have on your life.
We don’t expect you to be an expert about dentistry, and we’re here to answer any and all of your questions. The more information you have, the better prepared you are to make important decisions when the time comes.
If you don’t see your question listed here, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- Can I reach you after hours?
- Do you offer extended hours?
- How long do crowns last?
- Why doesn't my insurance pay for that?
- What is a CEREC crown or onlay?
- Do I need a different doctor for dental implant surgery?
- How can you help me relax during a root canal?
- When should my child see a dentist for the first time?
- What is a sealant?
- What if my child is afraid or scared?
- Do you offer bleaching?
- What is dental bonding?
- What do implants do?
- What are the benefits of an implant?
- What needs to be done before an implant can be placed?
- Why do teeth need to be extracted?
- I need a tooth extracted. Now what?
- Can adults get braces?
- How does Invisalign work?
- Why are my teeth sensitive?
- How often do I need to see the dentist?
- What is tooth wear?
- What is cracked tooth?
- Why do teeth crack?
- What do you check for during my dental exam?
- How long does teeth whitening last?
- How can I help my child prevent cavities?
- Do you always need your wisdom teeth out?
- Can a dentist help treat my sleep apnea?
- How long do implants last?
- What is a full mouth debridement and why do I need it?
- What should I do if I think I have sleep apnea?
- Why are baby teeth important?
- Are pacifiers and thumb sucking harmful to my child's teeth?
- When should we start brushing and using toothpaste?
- Why should I choose professional teeth whitening over OTC products?